What is the difference between us and the rest? - We are standing in front of you with our faces and names, we are not anonymous and we are Paypal certified - a warranty we`re not fraud or scam and our services are true and unique!
All items are handmade! Printed or emailed talismans cannot work because they are not made in the ancient rules!
No matter of your religion or ethnicity!
Powerful islamic taweez for wealth and money
This fully handmade talisman is created in authentic way in exact day and hour of the arabic month, using all ancient islamic practices to acquire maximum benefits from it.
Writing with spiritual ink, evaporating exact incense and reciting certain dhikr on it, is a must so the item can be empowered.
This item is a combination of the best money and wealth taweez described by the great sufi teacher Al-Buni in his books.
On its back is written Bismillah, the first and third kalimas and another sacred words which opens the door to your new life.
55 US dollars including worldwide shipping.
Read more about the ultimate money taweez
Taweez for love, reunite and bring back lost love
Your husband left you and your children, but you want him back and he is the love of your life.
You still have regular meetings with him. This is your chance to get him back. People make mistakes and some of them are correctable.
Or you are in love with your beautiful neighbor, but she don`t know you even exist!
No matter if you want to reunite with ex or to have a relationship with a crush. This item melt the ice between two persons you and love feelings are provoked. And the best part is that it happens naturally, without force. Love is the greatest feeling on Earth and everybody deserve to be loved and to be happy.
Note: Send us with the contact form the names and mother names of the couple. This item is used when there is eye contact with the other person and there are speaking terms. If these requirements are not met - visit the ritual section.
45 US dollars including worldwide shipping
Read more about the love back taweez
Taweez for revenge and suffering
This islamic talisman is created to punish enemies, evil relatives, competitors or colleagues.
Some people want to punish their ex. And why not? If he/she was cheating on them, if they are betrayed!
The results are different and can include: get fire from work, car accidents, ruin if business, non-stop breaking of stuff, disasters, expulse from place of living, lose of luck in life, ruin of personal and professional life, diseases.
There is no harm for the client or his family from this item.
Note: This item should be put as close as possible to enemy and its size is small enough for this. Names and mother names are also needed. If these two requirements are not fulfilled, we suggest you to check our ritual section for other options.
50 US dollars including worldwide shipping
Read more about the revenge taweez
Taweez for separation, hate and divorce
The man you love from the depth of your heart is in stable relationship with a partner, but you know they are not twin flames. They have to be separated!
Or in-laws are influencing hard on your husband?
He listens only them and not you?
Another situation - your enemy is constantly making troubles in your life and you had enough!
She deserves punishment, tears, cry and loss!
Let`s destroy his/her marriage!
For separation of lovers, family members, in-laws, business partners or friends - this item brings discord, hate, and separation between the people. It breaks any haram relationship!
Note that there are two requirements for this item.
55 US dollars including worldwide shipping
Read more about the separation taweez
Barkat islamic taweez for money, blessings and protection
This item is a combination of several taweez which purpose is to bring divine blessings in the life of its owner.
These talismans are widely described in the books of egyptian mystic expert - Al-Thouki.
It is fully handmade, following the exact ancient islamic rules of mysticism, despite other similar items sell on internet. As it is widely known that scanned, emailed and printed taweez are fake and cannot work, because they cannot be empowered.
The only one restriction for this item is to be protected from bad smells.
Read more about the barkat taweez
35US dollars including worldwide shipping
Necklace for money and wealth with taweez
We created this necklace in exact day of the islamic month to get most benefits from it.
This unisex necklace has two main virtues.
The purple amethyst is known as the bishop stone or the sober stone - it is known to protect its owner from bad luck, disasters, evil energies, kala jadoo and jinn attacks. It helps in taking decisions, calms down, clears the mind and also helps in communication with the spiritual world.
Under the stone a thin metal stripe with some of the most powerful taweez for gaining wealth and abundance is glued. One of them is the great square of abundance of khalif Harun Al-rashid for which is known that helped the ruler to gain his wealth. On the stripe special olibanum resin incense was evaporated for 3 days, so it can be empowered and a recitation of certain Quranic ayats was done
New job offers, more sales and new clients in shop, opening of luck to gain money, abundance in every field, increase in harvest, bigger salary, finding of any valuable items - even treasures, people will want to do business with you, new contacts with influential and rich people and politicians, respect from the people - these are some of the benefits.
Because of the resin that we put on the talisman - it cannot be damaged and nobody will know about it.
65 US dollars including worldwide shipping
Taweez to attract new partner
This item is for people who want to attract persons in their lives, to be the ones who have to choose.
Let`s be honest - everybody wants to be in the center of the attention of the opposite gender.
This talisman is made according to all ancient rules, following exact process of creating, unchanged for hundreds of years. Anyone can use this item to attract the oposite gender.
Read more about the taweez for attraction
30 US dollars including worldwide shipping
Taweez for six sense and psychic
This taweez is used for openning of third eye, to enhance six sense and to communicate with the spiritual world.
You will be able to communicate with the creatures of the spiritual realm in your dreams and get the answers of your questions, to learn divine secrets!
Taweez to control someone
This item is to have full control over wife, husband, lover, boss or anyone else. When you make suggestions and offers to them to listen to your will. To be constantly in the other person mind.
To make this item , we need your name and mother name and the name and mother name of the controlled one.
To work this item, you will need to have eye contact with the other person and to be in speaking terms.
This item is made for only one person, it cannot be used for multiple persons.
With simple words taweez is an Islamic talisman - mascot. Its name comes from arabic - tawidh. In religious terminology, it means 'effective prayer'. All success comes from Allah and these talismans are a connection with the spiritual world, a written petition to God, to send his servants to help us in a complicated situation. The person who is preparing the item is better to be a sufi - because the Sufis has the best hikmah (or knowledge of wisdom) to make it.
In different countries these items has different names - in Turkey - vefk, in Iran and Afghanistan - naqsh, in Indonesia - azimat. But their common is that they are made according to the ancient rules of islamic mysticism - tasawwuf and sufism.
The sufism comes from the beginning of the Islam and it is believed that the first one sufi master was tabiun Hassan Al-Basri ( 642-728). The sufi teaching became widespread in 11-12 century AD with the appearance of Ghazali brothers. In one moment the sufism became so popular that the jewish people in Spain took it and created from it the known nowadays kabbalah. This happened during the moors conquest of Spain and transmigration of goods and ideas in the mediterranian. During that time the whole mystic philosophy kept developing and soon the great and foundamental book Shamsul Al-maarif ( the great sun of gnosis) was written by Al-Buni. This was the birth of the talisman science and after it - hundreds of books were written on this topic.
The islamic taweez nowadays are used for resolving different complications in all fields of life - partner matching, finding a job, separation or revenge, hundreds of health issues, protection. There are no boundaries literally for their use.
A lot of people with bad and ill intentions in the years tried to study the knowledge and made talismans for bad and egoistic purposes, because of this - we don`t have students. Or as the great Al-Buni says: 'The one who knows the great secret number of God and the power of the talismans with its compressed energy , can destroy the whole world. Some things must remain in secret!'
There is a widespread opinion that the islamic talismans can be worn only by muslims, which is not true -they are used by thousands of people all over the world and can be worn by anyone - no matter if he is muslim or not and no matter of his ethnic group, because Allah loves every human being, no matter if he is rightful or not.
Usually the islamic talismans are written on white paper, but sometimes they are engraved on metal. The ones for good and barkat purposes has to be written with special spiritual (ruhani) ink (usually with red color) which main ingredient is saffron, because it makes the connection with the spiritual world. The talismans for bad purposes are written with black ink which main ingredient is tar and soot. We prepare both inks, following exact ancient recipes with expensive ingredients – resins and dyes from different trees, very high quality saffron, etc. Also, every mascot should be written only in arabic language and depend on its purpose – in exact hour and day of the islamic month, reciting certain text on it for exact amount of times to empower it, while evaporating combination of special frankincenses.
The frankincenses must be resin type like olibanum, arabic gum, mustic, asaphoetida, benzoe, etc. People know the islamic talismans by their triangular shape. The paper is folded in a very special way, however we found that the shape don`t have any importance to the work of the items. There is no matter if it is triangular or square.
On the paper usually are written some of the Allah names connected with the issues that the person have. For this, it is required that the sufi who is making it, to know the whole Asma ul-Husna and its benefits. Usually the Allah names are written with their numerical value in a form of a square. In some cases not only Allah names are written , in this way, but whole verses from the holy Quran - again - depend on the certain case. For example - if someone has financial difficulties - the name Razaq can be written or the numerical value of sura Al-Muzammil.
For some of the items, special mathematical calculations has to be made including names and mother names of the persons involved. Other times - special symbols are included.
Most of the islamic talismans must be worn by the person for whom they are made or put in home, but the health ones are made for dissolving and drinking by the ill person, some love talismans are hanged on trees or heat in oven. Others are buried in graves, put under house thresholds or under beds.
Or as the great mystic researcher Al-Toukhi says:' I tried to categorize all ancient talismans and amulets and became almost insane'.
1. Allah describes the holly Quran as a cure – shifa. The words of Allah are so powerful that they cure people from their illnesses – physical and spiritual. Allah S.A.T. says in the Quran, ‘We send down in Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers’ (17:82)
2. Every help for you (no matter if we are talking about love, job, health, enemies, separation, etc.) comes from Allah. The taweez is just our written request to Allah to help us!
3. Every item which contains any of Allah (S.A.T.) names cannot be haram because these names are holly!
4. A lot of people speak about the squares and numbers in some of the amulets. The numbers are representing letters from the arabic alphabet – the knowledge known as ‘ilm al-huruf”. And the people who don`t know their meaning, because of their lack of knowledge believe they are shirk (idolatry) or kufr ( disbelief). But isn’t it the same if you write ‘two thousand and twenty’ or 2020?
5. Some people are saying that wearing a twine is also shirk — ok, but the maulana also wear a twine in the form of rosary?
6. Prophet Mohammad ( S.A.W.) companion Abdul Al-Baqiri stated in his 'Book of memories': 'The prophet has never banned wearing islamic talismans'.
7. Allama Mohammad Al-Idrisi narrated that since the talisman has at least one of Allah symbols - there is no problem of wearing;
8. Allama Ahmad Al-Fiqui tells us in his fatawa that:'there is nothing wrong in wearing talisman since it does not include any part of black magic'. (Fatawa Fiqui 15/28);
9. The famous Hanafi jurist Imam Omar Ibn Bashid told us: 'If a woman is barren, she can use taweez to help her. Children please Allah.;
10. Imam Al-Askari says: 'Wearing of mascots is permissible if they are written in the name of Allah by pious persons';
11. Allama Al-Muhtadi narrated in his musannaf that: 'written parts of the Quran can be put around neck on a string to solve person problem';
12. The companion of the messenger Ibn Sirin narrated that once a man in trouble came to him with a pledge for help for his ill son and to have permission for using talismans. And messenger allowed using on talismans to cure.
13. Imam Mutahhar wrote in his fatawa that anyone can use islamic talismans because Allah S.A.T. loves all people on earth ( Fatawa Mutahharya, 16/38);
14. But most important — where in the Quran is written something against taweez? Where is the ban for these amulets ? Just check it! You won`t find even a single word! You want to be pious muslim – ok, then rely on the holly book, not what any maulana or hadith says! Let them speak what they want! Ask yourself – why are then these hysterical voices against the working amulets? Don`t Allah wants from us to be happy? To live life full of joy, health and abudance? He wants of course! And you just cannot imagine what lucky people we are, that we got this opportunity to live happy life and just to lose it!
And for final – here is one article about the miracle of islamic talismans :
Taweez may heal physically, spiritually
1. Q: I am not a muslim – can i wear islam talisman and will it work?
A: Our taweez work on everyone regardless of your ethnical group or religion. This is a gift sended from Allah to every human in this world and it will be shame if we don`t use it!
2. Q: Are your items and services made in halal way without any shirk (idolatry) in them?
A: Yes, all items here are handmade in a pure halal way by the laws of Islam. In very rare cases, if the client insist, we use kala jadoo.
3. Q: Can I use several amulets and talismans together?
A: You can use most of them together, but It is good to ask us for any case, because some of them may interfere each other and the result won`t be good enough.
4. Q: In some of your rituals, you bury taweez is graveyard, isn`t this dangerous?
A: In ruhania the graveyards are used as for bad ( separation, revenge, death), but also for good – for love and return lost love, for love binding ( to be together until death set us apart), for wealth and so on. Usually, we evoke spiritual graveyard creatures – moakils and with their help we accomplish your goals.
5. Q: I love someone who is living in other country – can we get together with your items?
A: Yes, there are no borders for our services and for the will of Allah Almighty. Of course – as bigger is the distance, as slow the manifesting will come. For such long distance relationships – the rituals will be better option, because only amulets alone won`t be strong enough to help.
6. Q: Is my islamic talisman working? I can`t see any change.
A: Every case is unique, so the time for effects of the amulet is different – for example – the love back talismans needs more time, then the one for money. Usually you will start to see positive changes in mean of fulfilling your wish. For wealth and barkat talismans – 2-4 weeks is reasonable time for start seeing first effects. There are simple rules to follow when wearing the item – try not to think too much of it, don`t lust for result, be patient and don`t be pushy – just live your life and Allah knows his job and will help you faster.
7. Q: Do you perform istikhara online before making taweez or rituals?
A: Fortunetelling is forbidden in islam, so we do istikhara online very rare, in very complicated situations. Also we truly believe in the outcome of our work, so we don`t need to do that.
8. Q: I am sure i got kala jadoo (black magic) and djinns on me from my enemies. Do you perform ruqya (Exorcism) and rohani ilaj?
A: Yes, we perform ruqya and rohani ilaj but in a distant way, because a lot of our clients are far away from us. You can read more in the section – remove black magic. We perform a special ruqya amiliyat (spiritual cleansing) ritual from here and send via post some islamic talismans connected with the work for protection and cleansing to the person.
9. Q: After a couple of days of wearing the islamic talisman, i got headache and felt discomfort. Is these side effects of the item?
A: In generally – there are no side effects from wearing the islamic talismans – no one can get harm – you or your family. But in very sensitive persons due to the great power of the item – a headache, strange dreams or serious anxiety can occur for some time. In such rare cases – we recommend taking off the amulet for some days then put it again so you can get used to such big amounts of spiritual energy.
10. Q: Why you need personal name and mother name to make the talisman?
A: For some of the islamic talismans – we don`t need personal information – we make them in general way. But for others – we require names and mother names of the persons involved – for example – for love back works. The need of the mother name is for exact pointing of the person in the universe – because you can have only one mother. In addition – for some of the items – we use person`s name to find out the exact Allah ismi azam name of the person so the power be more strong and directed.
11. Q: Can i write talismans by myself?
A: Sure, but you will need years of practicing, because this is not a simple process. You have to follow a lot of requirements – the day and hour of writing, the materials you will use – frankincense, ink, special wooden pen. Also you will need complete concentration, because you have to recite one word for several thousand times. For pity – writing of taweez is not so simple work but is almost an art with its little secrets.
12. Q:What is the shape of the islamic talisman?
A: The traditional shape of the amulets is a triangle, but there is no matter what is the shape at all.
13. Q: I got a scanned/emailed/printed taweez, will it work?
A: These talismans cannot work. The taweez has to be handmade on paper with special ink in exact hour in a certain day of the arabic month. On it – exact prayer should be recited exact amount of times, so it can be empowered with compressed energy. When using printed emailed amulets – there is no empowerment in it, so they will not work.
14. Q: What are the main precautions while using your products?
A: They are very simple – just try to avoid bad smells and going to toilet with it.This is because two reasons – the bad smell influence the working of the items and it is disrespectful to the Quran. And for women – they can wear the talismans during their monthly periods, but they have to keep clean.
15. Q: In the instructions you sent to me, it is written that I have to take off the amulet when I am praying (making namaz), why is that? A: This can be explained with quantum physics – While you pray, another type of energy comes to you and the amulet won`t work so effective for some time.
16. Q: I don`t want to wear the product anymore. How to get rid of it?
A: Just remove it from you and throw it in running water.